Your First Visit Consists Of:
- A consultation with the doctor to discuss your or your child’s problem.
- An examination to locate the cause of the problem.
- A scheduled complete review of findings with recommendations for care.
- If yours is not a chiropractic case, referral to another professional will be made.
- Treatment recommendations are not designed based on insurance coverage, but rather on what you need.
- Most insurance plans will reimburse for chiropractic care.
- In our office, we accept personal injury (ICBC), B.C. Medical, and Workers’ Compensation, which may enable you to receive the care at little or no cost to you.
- Our office accepts cash, cheque, VISA, Interac, and Mastercard for your convenience.
- Payment plans are also available.
We welcome referrals of new patients. We promise to provide your family and friends with courteous professional treatment.
“Look well to the spine for the cause of disease.”
-Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine